the ‘Real’in Real Estate
Specialized In Residential Condos, Multifamily Units, New Construction, Estate and Probate Work & More
RELIABLE REAL ESTATE SALES
Rob is a well-rounded, knowledgeable Broker with Keller Williams Realty. Offering 20+ years of extensive real estate experience including frame to finish construction knowledge. Rob started his real estate journey in 1996 as a privately owned property manager taking care of multifamily homes. He later joined Coldwell Banker in 2000 kicking off his career as an Agent and later moved to RE/Max until 2005. Rob is currently powered by Keller Williams Realty in Easton, MA working with buyers, sellers and investors to reach their real estate dreams. Rob takes pride in honoring his clients trust and support throughout every transaction and beyond.
What We Do
Rob assists Sellers and Buyers based on their personal needs. Working with sellers to list their homes at competitive prices to assure they receive the best price in the current market and reviewing home updates and renovations to help them increase their profit. Rob prepares comparable properties and reviews all the competition for both his buyers and sellers to best advise on quality, value and pricing.
Rob's marketing team prepares and markets his listings to gain maximum exposure including high quality online and print marketing. He provides advice on preparing their home for sale, selling price, next steps on potential offers and so much more.
Rob advises both his sellers and buyers through the offer process and works diligently to bring them to closing. Along with his transaction and closing team they work together with all parties in the transaction to assure his clients a stress free home buying or selling experience.
Buying or Selling, Rob and his team put your best interests first and work together to meet your expectations.
Real Estate Experience
Broker Associate - Keller Williams Realty, Easton, MA (2005 – Present)
- Continually increase sales year over year; conduct single-family, investments, leasing, and commercial transactions
- Working as Education Committee Chair and Agent Leadership Council
- Act as a mentor to new agents
Broker Associate - RE/Max Advanced, West Bridgewater, MA (2002 – 2005)
- Presented with an award for outstanding sales and performance in one year
- Learned to calculate ROI on investment properties
Sales Associate - Coldwell Banker Hunneman, Easton, MA (2000 – 2002)
- Built client confidence and developed a strong referral base
- Completed single-family sales transactions
Property Manager - Privately - Owned Properties, (1996 – 2003)
- Managed care of multi-family homes, including repairs, tenant applications and evictions
- Developed strong ability to properly handle communication and manage expectations